Facilities and Recreation:
The Dance activity will ensure that students get a good doze of refreshing and entertaining physical activity.
will help kids increase focus means better learning. Learning to focus on poses can help students understand how to focus on their schoolwork, too. Yoga improves students' behaviour, physical health and academic performance, as well as attitudes toward themselves.
Musical training helps develop language and reasoning.
Students who have early musical training will develop the areas of the brain related to language and reasoning. The left side of the brain is better developed with music, and songs can help imprint information on young minds.
Art and Craft
Developmental Benefits of Art
Motor Skills: Many of the motions involved in making art, such as holding a paintbrush or scribbling with a crayon, are essential to the growth of fine motor skills in young children. The use of scissors develops the dexterity children will need for writing.
Language Development: For children, making art—or just talking about it—provides opportunities to learn words for colours, shapes and actions
Decision Making: Art education strengthens problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
Visual Learning: Drawing, sculpting with clay and threading beads on a string all develop visual-spatial skills, which are more important than ever.
Inventiveness: When kids are encouraged to express themselves and take risks in creating art, they develop a sense of innovation that will be important in their adult lives.
Cultural Awareness: Teaching children to recognize the choices an artist or designer makes in portraying a subject helps kids understand the concept that what they see may be someone’s interpretation of reality.
Improved Academic Performance: Studies show that there is a correlation between art and other achievement.
Being involved in gymnastics helps encourage a healthy lifestyle, including regular physical activity and eating a well-balanced diet. Strong and healthy bones: Participation in weight-bearing activities can develop strong, healthy bones, which is important to develop at a young age.
It offers entertainment, good cardiovascular exercise and health benefits It has low risk to injury and helps in social bonding
- Confidence – Kids can gain confidence and self-esteem from working on and improving at their judo.
- Physical Pride – Children at a certain age start to become conscious of their physical wellbeing, and for this reason the physical benefits of judo exercise can
- Discipline – Judo teach children the benefits of disciplined practice and technique.
- Defensive Instinct – Kids learn to recognize and react to potentially harmful situations, which can always be a valuable set of skills.
- Goal Setting – martial arts programs helps to teach kids the benefits of setting and achieving specific goals. This is invaluable experience, both as it relates to school and growing up in general.
- Intellectual Stimulation – Finally, judo also involves intense focus, memorisation, and an active mind, which all provides intellectual stimulation.
Field Trips and Picnics
With these activities students will feel in touch with their surroundings. These outdoor activities also make students alert and aware of all that lies beyond the classroom and urbanised cities.